Friday, February 13, 2015

Chocolate Cup Cakes with Peanut Butter Frosting





This month our sweet baby boy turned 1.  He is such a joy to have around bringing so much laughter and joy into our home...although you can't tell from this picture.  Like most kids when the camera comes out the smile goes away. 

Between the party hats and all his siblings going crazy around him I think he might have been a little frightened. 


For his birthday the kids wanted to have chocolate cup cakes and for me nothing goes better on chocolate cup cakes than peanut butter frosting.   This frosting recipe was the most delicious I have had so I had to share it.  I got the recipe from food network




Peanut butter frosting
1 cup icing sugar
1 cup peanut butter (I used natural crunchy)
5 Tbsp Butter
3/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup heavy cream 


Place icing sugar, peanut butter, vanilla and salt in a bowl and mix on med-low speed until creamy.  Add the cream and beat on high speed until the mixture is light and smooth. 

Happy birthday sweet boy!!! 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...