Sunday, December 1, 2013

DIY Christmas card

Every year I try to find a new template to use for our family Christmas card.  This year I really wanted to have a news letter card after seeing some pretty cool looking ones like this on pinterest.

I happen to come across this awesome template (which can be downloaded here). Now all I needed was a friend with photoshop; which I happen to have so I headed over there one afternoon to create our 2013 Year End Review Christmas Card.



This card was so much fun to do.  We asked each other what were some of our favorite memories from the year to come up with our "awesome things" and we asked them where they loved visiting to come up with our "memorable trips".  We had a lot of fun looking back at our year.  Also the two older kids got to tell me what they really loved right now and then we all laughed as we knew what to write for Abraham. 

In school the kids have been learning and memorizing scripture.  We love the verse from Ephesians 2:8 ~ For it is by grace you have been saved through faith~  and feel this is a good verse for our family and the season we are in right now. 

The pictures along the bottom are from some our trips, adventures and moments at home.   

So for all you great readers Merry Christmas from the Peterson Gang!!!  




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...