Friday, January 20, 2012

curly hair


I love pinterest.  Mostly because its just so awesome and you can find some much cool stuff on there.  Everything from homeschool stuff, to hair do's, cooking, decorating, scrap-booking and the list just goes on and on.  One board that I have is a hair board cause I love doing different things with my hair.    Here is one pin that I have tired before but didn't turn out as nice as it did this time.  These are the no heat curls.  Sorry I don't have any pictures of the process just the finished product. 


The curls stayed in all day.  However the curls in the front where more formed and defined then the ones in the back.

If you have tired them please send me a picture of how they turned out!

1 comment:

Mrs. Stam said...

Love the curls :-) and that baby bump Awwww sooo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...