Monday, December 12, 2011

Girls night



This weekend I had a few new friends out for a little Christmas girls night, even though we had the boys with us to, it was still a girls night.   We started the night off with a yummy feast.  My friends brought some delicious shrimp and noodles and we made homemade baked chicken wings a this new appetizer


They are called poppers and they were so delicious.  I will for sure be making them again for our Christmas gatherings this year. 

After supper we did a craft together making these paper trees.  I saw the idea from one of my friends blogs (scrap and doodle) and thought I would give it a try. 




They turned out very nice.  I am so happy with the paper pack I picked up that day at Winners.  It was an American Crafter pack called Jolly.  All the paper is so beautiful and I can't believe that it was so cheap.  I didn't realize how good of deals you can find at winners on scrapbooking stuff.






1 comment:

Mrs. Stam said...

looks like you all had a very nice time :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...