Monday, June 13, 2011

Mono gram

We just finished giving two of our rooms a make over. We now have a new den/office/craftroom and a new bed room. You can check out the makeover process over here.

For the bed room I knew I really wanted to put up our monogram over the head board. I just love the way these look. So this past weekend at our over night scrap book party at church I decided to cut one out using a large Cricut. I love love love how it turned out. All three letters are from Calligraphy. The P is done in 18 inch and the K and M are 10.

For more creative idea head on over to I heart nap time and see what others are doing.

1 comment:

Marie-Hélène said...

Katie your bedroom looks beeee-autiful! Great job :) I'll need some inspiration to do our new bedroom...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...