Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentines Decorations

Now that February is here its time to break out the "lovey" decorations!! I love all the pinks, reds and blacks. Here is just the start to my valentines decorations. From the left I started out with some framed subway art. I got the pattern over here but because we don't have a coloured printer I decided to print it black and white on pink card stock. The pink paper makes the ink look brown so it goes great in this brown 8x10 frame.

I also used the scrabble pieces to spell out be mine on one and valentine on another. The xo xo blocks were some cubes that I have painted white, inked in red and the xo xo are puffy stickers from the dollar store.



The frame in the middle of me and hubby is my valentines gift to him. Its a scrap layout that I put onto a canvas which was bought at the dollar store. I painted the outside of the canvas black used modge podge to put my scrap layout onto it.

The other frame is a collage from that I cut valentine paper to fit into and used my circut to spell out L O V E.

Now of course you need some candy for the special day so I made this cool gum ball machine with inspiration from i love nap time. Eben sure had a lot of fun painting the pots red and he was even more happy to see it filled with candy when he got up this morning. It still needs to ball for the top so I will have to check around the house today to see if I can find anything.

So for some more really cool Valentine ideas check out we are that family

1 comment:

Humble Bee said...

Great job! I usually scrap the winter away but haven't found time to get photos done. And of course we love your gumball treats. Awesome!
xoxo
~Becki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...