Friday, February 18, 2011

No Whine with Dinner

Ok readers I want to share with you an awesome cook book and website that I just stumbled across this week. Its called Meal Makeover Moms!! I am in love with a lot of their recipes and all the information they have on there to offer.

I have been in contact with these two lovely ladies and have decided to order their new book No whine with Dinner. If anyone else would like to order from them please let me know. We can order the book online for $15 (if we have 10 people who would like a book).

So what are you waiting for go check out their site and try some of the recipes they have. I can't wait to make their coconut chicken nuggets!



5 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

Kate, loving the new blog look :-) that sounds like a very interesting book :-)

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

Hey Katie, love the new look! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your support of No Whine with Dinner and Meal Makeover Moms!!

Geniève said...

Your blog looks fabulous Katie!!! -
Genieve

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...