Saturday, February 26, 2011

Craft room decoration

In my spare bed room is where my little craft desk is. I love being able to go in there and whip something up when creativity strikes. Usually its a mess in there by the end of the day. Someone once told me that where creative people do there work its usually a mess. Ever since then I use the excuse when it is a mess to say oh it was a Creative Explosion!! After this phrase left my mouth I knew I wanted to put it over top of my desk. So I came up with this temporary decoration. Its temporary because I would like to paint the room a different color but also I love the frame so much and want to keep it available for fun photo shots like this!



The words are cut out of bright card stock and stuck to the wall and the frame got a little spruce up with these fabric rosettes. I love the way it gives character to my little space in there!!!



For more fun ideas check out I love nap time and find out what others are doing during nap time!!!

3 comments:

Nicole @ Wohler's World said...

I love it! I may have to steal the idea too! Visiting from I heart naptime.

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

This looks great! I love the angle you have it at.
http://itsybitsypaper.blogspot.com

Jane said...

DIY decorations work best for me and my 100 west chestnut home. It brings out the creativity in me and its budget friendly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...