Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chocolaty Pumpkin Bars

Picture from bake at 350

This weekend I decided to try our a new recipe on the family which turned out to be a BIG hit. The recipe, Chocolaty Pumpkin Bars, was taking from Meal Make Over Moms and is featured in their newest cook book No Whine with Dinner. I have just discovered their website and love it. This is only 1 of the many recipes I will be trying off their website until I receive my own copy of the new cook book! After tasting these yummy treats I can't wait to try more of their stuff. I have planned to try the coconut chicken fingers later this week so I will be sure to let you know how they turn out.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um...I would LOVE these! Why must you tease & tempt me???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...