Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cute personalized baby card

I love making cards!!! Besides being in the kitchen the craft room is my second favorite place in the house. Lately I have been making this type of cards for baby shower gifts. Its cute and simple to make. I just did a Google search and found a template and instructions here. These ladies are very beautiful and cute with the ruffled edges. I don't have that fancy stuff so this is what I did with just a template (that the one above). After cutting the design out I glued on this pretty patterned patter, inked the edges, attached these cute snaps I found at the dollar store, and labeled it with a letter for the baby's last name.

These cute little baby cards are a great accompaniment for any baby gift.

For more works for me ideas check out we are that family!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, how cute! I love that you made a special card without spending a lot. I try to do the same. :)

~ said...

This is SO cute!

Naomi said...

I just love this card...found it the other day again and it made me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...