Monday, June 15, 2009

Meal Plan


Two weeks without blogging...I can't believe it myself; where did the time go. I am so sorry that I haven't been blogging as much lately as usual but life has gotten busy. We also got a new computer so I am trying to learn how to get my pictures on here so I can blog with them.

I have also fallen off the pattern of blogging with the nicer weather now but don't worry I am still around and still creating and I have lots to share with you lovely readers. Some times as bloggers we don't think that many people are reading what we write because there are hardly any comments left but its days like last Friday when a wonderful reader announced to a crowd of people how much she loved my blog that makes me jump back on the blog wagon!!

So here is what I am cookin up this week

Monday: Spaghetti and garlic bread

Tuesday: Something on the grill (Kebabs)

Wednesday: Spaghetti pizza

Thursday: Taco salad

Friday: Picnic in the car (rice burritos)

Saturday: Wedding

Sunday: Fathers day


For more great ideas check out Laura's site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...