Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Frozen Yogurt

Last week well getting groceries I happen to stumble on a great deal. These mini yogurts (6 pack) were on sale for $1! I never bought them before but thought they would be a good treat for the babe!

Because the date was fast approaching I decided to make Popsicles out of them. So I stuck the Popsicle sticks right into the mini containers and put them in the freezer.

Eben got to enjoy this yummy treat for dessert after supper that day. He really loved them! Now I have been washing out the mini containers to keep; to make baby size Popsicles for him this summer.


For more works for me ideas check out we are that family

4 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

What a great idea Kate!

Cainan & Ryker said...

No babies in this house but I bet my big kids will love these too. Gotta try it. Thanks

Frugal Sara said...

How simple! Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Ingenious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...