Monday, March 30, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


I don't really feel like this BBQ man in the picture above. I thought it was almost BBQ season this weekend but we woke to a snow storm this morning, all schools canceled and the weather man calling for 25 cm-30 cm!!

My meal plan is a little late getting posted because we were away this weekend spending time with our friends in Fredericton. So here is my thrown together plan for the week

Monday: Pork chops, sweet potatoes and asparagus

Tuesday: Tasty Lentil Tacos

Wednesday: Left over Lentil mix with rice

Thursday: Shepard's Pie

Friday: Hamburgers and homemade fries

Saturday: Pot luck (curried split peas over rice)

For more great meal ideas check out Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I join you on Thursday? The Shepard's Pie sounds yummy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...