Friday, August 22, 2008

Kitchen drawers

This is a very simple way to keep your life stress free. I don't know about you guys but I hate going to open the draw then having to play with it giggling it back and forth trying to get it open. This is what my drawers were like until I invested ($2) for these wonderful containers.


Of course I had the big white one for the silver wear but the other stuff was just floating about in there. So I used a long container to hold my measuring spoons and two square ones to hold the Popsicle sticks and all the mini baby spoons. The chop sticks and large knife tuck in nicely now that these containers are there.


This second draw was the worst nightmare as I was always playing with it trying to get it to open. So I condensed then organized into these baskets.



This was definitely $2 well spent!

1 comment:

Mrs. Stam said...

Well money well spent!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...